Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pitter-Pat

Tug the moon into the ground
Turn this bedroom upside down tonight
I took my faith and I breathed it out
Walked right through a crowd of flashing lights, bright lights. 
Pain takes my hearts place
The sweet sweet love, or I can taste it, but still can't face it.

I woke up, stunned. Those are the words that danced throughout my brain, almost a a dream. But not really a dream. The rain was pouring on the roof, It was 1 p.m now, just after the afternoon. I wasn't hungry for lunch, my stomach was aching at the thought of Drake. I sat up and went to my laptop, reading blog comments. Reading an amazing comment from Beth Cole Oh my goodness! I think you should tell Drake what happened, and I think you should tell him about your talent, if you're his friend, he'll understand. I was thinking to myself Gee, thanks Beth. Your idea sounds lovely. I might try it. So, thank you Beth Cole.

The rain was hitting the roof with force, I loved the sound. So calm, yet hard. It hadn't rained in so long, I wanted to go run out in the rain, but I knew I would get sick.

I looked out my window and saw Theophile reading, I immediately looked away.

- Harper

2 comments:

Erin said...

Aw, shucks! *blushes* Thanks for mentioning me, Harper! I'm really glad I could help you.

~Beth~

Harper Evaligne Spektor said...

You're welcome Beth! :)