Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Just Like Glass

Well, the day went slowly. Very, very slowly. I spent my day with my lovely sister Regina, admiring shop windows and eating homemade ice cream in the best ice cream shops in the town. 


We walked around town, shopping at various stores for back-to-school shopping. I am going to Harvard this year to study biology to be a botanist, Regina is going to the New York Film Academy to be an actress. 

I've always been sort of jealous of my twin. She's beautiful, she gets compliments, she's EXTREMELY talented in singing, dancing, and acting. Well, me, I'm just a complete outcast. I'm very glad my high school year is over. None of the girls can taunt me like they did when I was younger. I'm practically relieved. I'm the sort of girl.... par say... who enjoys books, biology, writing, art, and I have a nerdy sense of fashion. I love my sister very dearly. She means the world to me. But the green monster is starting to get at me again... 

I don't usually tell people this, but I have a secret talent. I'll tell you my story-- When I was a little girl, my best friend named Alice got murdered. We were very young then, probably 7 or 8 at the time. We admired older women in the most regal outfits, played with our dolls, and rode our bikes to the park and played. Well, I went to her funeral. I saw her and cried for two weeks, mourning my loss. She was the best thing that EVER happened to me. I still miss her to this day. I was in class, day-dreaming the day away as usual, I saw her, near to my desk saying in her most beautiful little voice ,"Hello Harper." I gasped and said ,"Oh my gosh! Hello Alice!" Students then turned to me asking who I was talking to, I said ,"Nobody, sorry." All of the children burst into laughter as if I was crazy. I then turned around and Alice left.

 I ran out of the room crying and ran back home to my mother and father. I came back the next day in terror, everyone thought I was a crazy girl. I just wanted to leave the school. 

I have told you my story, so basically. I can see spirits, actual ghosts. They come to me for help, wanting to go to the light. I've helped many spirits, putting them in the light. I plan to help more.  

So, you may be wondering ,"Why is your blog called Nebulous, Amorphous, Harper?" Well, nebulous means confused, amorphous means without definite shape, and or character. I hope you understand. 



- Harper

3 comments:

Erin said...

Harper, oh dearest Harper....

Welcome to Bethie's world.

~Bethie~

Abby !! said...

OMGOGMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGMOGOMGM KASFKASLKFJSI I LOVE THIS BLOG HEIDI <3 [Sorry for the stupid comment XDD]

Aisha said...

Hello Harper! I adore your blog! the background is so sweet, and the name is so creative! if you wanted to know, I'm Aisha from MonChatDansLaLune on YouTube! :)
-Aisha