Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Loneliness

The rain was pelting hard on my window. So hard I could hear it from my doorway {which was not even close to my window} and I could hear it on the roof. I've said this before, I love rain. It's the best kind of weather.

Going to Boston this year for college will be a mess, I'm thinking about the positive things though. I'm going to have tons of work, guys being jerks wanting stuff from girls {you know...}, and partying {parties I do not want to attend}. Let's just say I'm not social, at ALL. My sister, my best friend Gwenevere-- oh, you don't know who Gwenevere is?, my family, and other popular girls throughout the years who typically copied my style of clothing and how I did things.

I will tell you about Gwenevere. We met in 5th grade. We were partnered up to do a project together and I didn't really know much about her, neither did she to me. But I knew she was amorphous, just like me. Also, she was nebulous like I was. She loved books, art, and math. She was a magnificent student. She also loved Harry Potter as much as I did! As soon as we started talking and working on our project I knew we would be friends. She has golden straight blonde hair, dark chocolate brown eyes, light pale skin, and tiny lips. We've been very good friends since then.

This morning I slept in, until 10 actually. I never sleep in though. So I didn't get to see Theo today. I was still upset about what happened yesterday. So I will see him tomorrow. Anyways, I am off to a wedding. Goodbye.

- Harper

No comments: