Friday, August 26, 2011

Adolescents

Gwenevere came over at about 4 pm. We're going to have one of our last sleepovers, I'll miss her when I go to college. She's trying to be an author so she'll just go to the state's university.

When we arrived we both walked into the kitchen, my mother was making us cookies and little sandwiches to eat, of course we were mature, but I still love my little kid food and so does Gwenevere. As soon as we were done eating we walked upstairs to my sister's room. She was packing, just as I was in the afternoon, and wanted to hang out with Gwen and I. We all agreed and we went to my room. We played Monopoly and told the story about what Cody and Drake. Regina said she always had knew that Drake liked me, but Drake didn't bother telling me. And Cody, well I had just met him yesterday but Regina nor Gwen knew about him. I liked them both actually, but I have been liking Drake for a longer time. I grabbed my phone and texted Drake I was wondering... What college are you going to? He responded with Harvard.. Haha wbu? I typed furiously saying same and put a :) face. I turned off my phone and it was time for dinner. My mother took us out to pizza and we ate until out bellies were going to explode. We thn drove home and got our sleeping items ready and got ready for bed. We then told stories, watched Amelie, and ate popcorn. I then fell asleep...

- Harper

2 comments:

Erin said...

You are looking at the QUEEN of little kid food, Harper xD Last night for dinner I ate dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets, french fries, and had an ice cream sundae afterward.

Sounds like you had a fun night with Regina and Gwenevere! Gweneira is really shy, she doesn't talk to a lot of us here. She spends most of her time playing guitar with Ruthie. I've only heard her sing a few times.

~Beth~

Harper Evaligne Spektor said...

But you're so much younger than me Beth. xD I did have fun! :)