Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rewind

Harper has already started school, life is easy, comforting, somewhat stressful. I should've been posting, but I've been busy. Harper is attending school with Cody & Drake.

-Heidi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a hard knocking on my dorm-room door. I walked towards it and looked through the tiny keyhole. It was Cody. I opened the door slowly and said ,"Hello Cody! Please come in." and smiled at him. He walked in and I shut the door slowly.

He looked at me and said ,"Umm... I have a question for you. A very serious question." I looked at him with no emotion on my face and asked ,"Yes...?" He breathed in and asked ,"Do you want to go out with me?" I looked at him with sudden vague facial expressions and said ,"Yes, I'd love to go out with you Cody." We both laughed nervously and sat down.

-Harper

No comments: